A ‘Mini MBA’ to increase your portfolio returns
of our students recommend us
Are you ever tongue-tied when someone mentions stocks?
We've helped beginners and experienced investors alike transform their investing approach
- Your stock portfolio is down and you want to have a better framework going forward
- You’re comfortable with investing over a longer period of time (i.e. 5+ years)
- You want to learn both business analysis and investing
- You’re not a professional stock investor but you’d either like to learn this area to improve your own stock returns
- You’ve started a business and want to better understand finance and what investors look for
- You are interested in short term gambling, speculation or risky ‘’quick-buck’’ schemes
- You aren’t willing to go through the whole course
- You aren’t willing to look at the additional course material including PDFs and Case Studies
- You believe the financial market is a pure casino
- You aren’t willing to implement our Focused Quality framework for at least a year
Meet your instructor
Who’s behind Apollo Academy?
If you’re not pleased with your current investing results, watch our video below on how we can help. Your instructor Kapil, after graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of Manchester worked as an Analyst at Bourne Park Capital, a London based Investment company.
Our system works. Here’s the proof.
This isn’t just another course teaching abstract principles that don’t work. Here at Apollo Academy we practice what we preach. We will teach you the exact framework that we used to increase our portfolio returns by 40%.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Learn everything you need to know about increasing your returns in less than one week
A welcome messageKapil explains how to get the most out of the course
Compound interestUnderstand why a ‘quality’ business keeps appreciating
Quality focused investingHow this framework helps geneate longer term returns
Best accounting insightsLearn how financial statements work & how they help in business and investing
Identify the great businessWhat does an incredible stock look like? Learn the most important metric in investing
What industries have the best stocks?Learn key financial ratios along side real world case studies
Identifying top managersUnderstand what to look for in management and when to sell a stock
The art of valuationLearn what a discounted cash flow is and how to use it to minimize risk
Case studiesHow to analyze blue chip companies like McDonalds and Disney
The best free toolsOnline websites that contain the best information on businesses
Continuous improvement & psychologyHow to identify your own mistakes and improve over decades
What people say about Apollo Academy
Kapil summarises a vast amount of theory into bite size chunks that really resonated with me.Vikram Pappachan, Bloomberg LP
Personal finance can be overwhelming. Apollo Academy helped me break down my goals and turn them into measurable actions.Anna Nickerson, Student at Babson College
Extremely authentic in what he teaches.Saleh Bilal, Managing Director at DGTL